Help students to build and develop the essential knowledge and skills needed, provide practical assessment guidance and plenty of support for the new mathematical requirements with this Edexcel Year 2 Student Book.
- Supports practical assessment with Practical Skill summaries throughout
- Provides support for all 16 required practicals with detailed explanations, data and exam style questions for students to answer
- Builds understanding and knowledge with a variety of questions to engage and challenge students throughout the course: prior knowledge, worked examples, Test Yourself and Exam Practice Questions
- Acts as an aid for the mathematical requirements of the course with worked examples of calculations and a dedicated 'Maths in Physics' chapter
- Develops understanding with free online access to Test yourself Answers, an Extended Glossary, Learning Outcomes and Topic Summaries
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.