Interviews are often seen as a quick, cheap, and seemingly low-stress data collection method, but once you obtain data, it is easy to be overwhelmed at the amount of information you have to manage, sort, and analyse, even if you only have a few participant responses.
There are plenty of books on data management, coding, and analysis, but no student has time to read and internalize this much detail if a deadline is looming. Use Your Interview Data takes you through the essentials of managing, coding, and interpreting interview data so you have the overview needed to negotiate your data systematically and ensure you are not marked down for haphazard or incomplete interpretation. This Little Quick Fix provides you with the understanding and skills you need to manage, sort and analyse their interview data. Helen Kara’s overview enables you to negotiate their data systematically and give a complete interpretation for your research method assignment, essay or project.
Little Quick Fix titles provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles, and assessment points students face in
the research course, project proposal, or design - whatever your methods learning is.
- Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
- An hour′s read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables you to find what you need - quick.
- Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
- Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A
- DIY tasks create a work plan to accomplish a task, do a self-check quiz, solve a problem, get what you need to show your supervisor.
- Checkpoints in each section make sure you are nailing it as you go and support self-directed learning.
- How do I know I’m done? Each Little Quick Fix wraps up with a final checklist that allows you to self-assess you’ve got what you need to progress, submit, or ace the test or task.