Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Target success in Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Mathematics with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage and plentiful worked examples are combined with exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
· Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
· Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
· Strategically target revision with diagnostic questions to establish which areas need focus
· Get assessment-ready with short exam-style questions and review questions that focus on problem-solving and reasoning; answers are provided in the back of the book with full worked solutions online for free
· Improve exam technique through expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.