Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
Help more students to access the content for Pearson Edexcel GCSE History with this Foundation Edition, containing bespoke text and activities to support students working up to Grade 5.
Covering Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39, this book:
- Follows the same structure and page numbers as the mainstream textbook for effective co-teaching in the same class
- Simplifies and reduces the text on each page, focusing on the essential knowledge that students need and using clear diagrams to explain more challenging concepts
- Uses carefully-controlled vocabulary throughout, ensuring that the reading level is appropriate for all students, including those with lower literacy levels or English as an additional language (EAL)
- Develops students' knowledge, understanding and skills through accessible and achievable tasks
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to answer exam questions and target a Grade 5, building students' confidence as they revise and practise for their exams
- Includes definitions of 'useful words' and 'history words' at the start of each key topic to boost students' vocabulary
Reading level measured and verified by MetaMetrics using the Lexile Framework for Reading
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.