Primary history is one of the richest areas of teaching and learning, but in order to teach it well you need a strong understanding of key historical concepts and the content of the national curriculum.
Combining a detailed focus on the core skills and principles underpinning good history teaching, this book will help you to:
· appreciate the key concepts that underpin historical understanding
· engage deeply with the programmes of study for Key Stage 1 and 2
· understand the links between historical reasoning and constructivist accounts of how children learn
· apply a cross-curricular approach to your teaching
· assess children’s historical understanding
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.