What does the new OFSTED framework mean for me as a teacher? How will it change what happens in schools and classrooms?
This new text guides you as new or trainee teachers through all you need to know about the 2019 OFSTED inspection. It helps you understand and reflect on the context of the new framework, as a professional. It dispels many of the myths that you might hear in schools and provides much needed clarity and detail.
· Explores the context of the publication of the new framework and what this might mean for schools and teachers
· Demonstrates how the framework links to what happens in classroom and to school level priorities from SLT
· Includes examples of outstanding practice to learn from
· Features a mythbusting section to understand the facts about OFSTED
· Helps you understand, prepare for and approach OFSTED inspections with confidence.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.