Exam board: Pearson Edexcel
Subject: Design and Technology
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that you can rely on to review, strengthen and test your knowledge.
With My Revision Notes you can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.