The world of Research Methods is always changing and becoming ever more complex. Now completely up to date with the latest innovations, this book engages with recent controversies to give you the best start with your research.
In each chapter you will find:
· Key concept boxes to help you stay on track and focus on what’s most important
· Real life examples which make the theory easier to understand
· Exercises to check you’ve understood the chapter
· Questions to help you develop your critical thinking.
Also available online are:
· Multiple choice questions to test your understanding
· Datasets to allow you to practice your skills
· A flashcard glossary to help with revision.
Offering a complete package to anyone taking a research methods course as part of their degree.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.