What does it take to improve the behaviour of the children you teach?
This second edition of Jarlath O’Brien’s insightful, practical guide for teachers, and those training to teach, combines psychological research, authentic classroom experience and the lessons learned from improving behaviour in schools. You will be challenged to think about your own practice, question accepted orthodoxies and to develop an empowered and confident approach to improve the behaviour of the children you teach.
This new edition includes:
· A new chapter on how to work with a class where behaviour isn’t good enough
· New, expanded discussion of bullying
· A new ‘How would you deal with this situation?’ feature exploring tricky scenarios
· A new interview feature offering useful perspectives from early career teachers
· A new further reading feature so you can explore selected topics in more depth
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.