This new fourth edition of The Early Years Foundation Stage is fully updated to bring it in line with key changes in the revised EYFS.
What is included in this new edition?
- A brand-new chapter on Reflective Practice
- Completely new content in fully revised chapters on Play; Pedagogical Documentation; Communication and Language; Literacy; Mathematics; Understanding the World; and Children’s Health and Wellbeing
- New coverage of Baseline Assessment
- New and updated case studies throughout the book
- ‘Taking it Outside’ examples
- New coverage of self-regulation
A student favourite, this textbook supports your learning with case studies, points for discussion, reflective tasks and further reading to help you effectively apply theory in your practice across all areas of the EYFS.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.