Practical advice for apprenticeship teachers and trainers. ′How to′ support on:
· Understanding the ways in which standards-based apprenticeships are different
· Mapping to the Level 4 Assessor/Coach apprenticeship standard
· Adapting teaching and training approaches for new standards-based apprenticeships
· Working with all of the other people involved with apprenticeships
· Effective ongoing assessment for vocational learners
· Vocational coaching, progress monitoring and effective target setting
· Planning for the continuing development of professional skills
· Delivering a high-quality apprenticeship programme
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.