This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSET Information and Communication Technology syllabuses (0417/0983).
- Develop skills when working with documents, databases and presentations: detailed step-by-step guidance demonstrates precisely how to perform a full range of software skills.
- Build an understanding of theory: concepts are carefully explained and consolidated with a range of different activities.
- Tackle spreadsheets and website authoring with confidence: challenging ideas are fully exemplified, with plenty of opportunity to practice using embedded Tasks.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: learning content is clearly mapped to the syllabus, with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding: activities and exam-style questions are embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a Glossary.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.