This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the revised Cambridge Chemistry (5070) syllabus for examination from 2023.
- Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practice questions for preparation for practical exams or alternatives.
- Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
- Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions, exam-style questions and checklists are embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a Glossary.
- Navigate the syllabus confidently: content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
- Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.