Written by two leading scholars in the field, this book is an essential guide to the theory and practice of coaching and mentoring.
The 4th Edition features:
· New content on the definitional issues and the hybridization of coaching and mentoring
· Revised analysis on the research terrain of coaching and mentoring
· Careful consideration of the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on coaching and mentoring
· New and updated case studies and examples from a wide range of countries, including the USA, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Russia, Australia, South America, the Czech Republic and Sri Lanka
· Updated activities, reflective questions and annotated further reading at the end of each chapter
This book also comes with an Instructor’s Manual and PowerPoint slides for lecturers to use in their teaching.
Suitable reading for students on coaching and mentoring modules.
Bob Garvey is Managing Partner of the Lio Partnership, a coaching and mentoring consultancy.
Paul Stokes is a Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University and leads its MSc Coaching and Mentoring programme.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.