Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to French, presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.
1 Et si on apprenait une nouvelle langue ?
2 Qui sont vos proches ?
3 Où te sens-tu chez toi?
4 Quel est le programme aujourd'hui ?
5 Quels sont tes loisirs ?
6 Aimes-tu les fêtes et les traditions ?
7 Prends-tu soin de toi ?
8 Tu as dit shopping ?
9 La technologie, peut-elle communiquer pour nous ?
10 Comment voyages-tu ?
11 Que fais-tu pour ta communauté ?
12 Désirons-nous véritablement protéger notre environnement ?
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.