Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT Student’s Book Third Edition for the IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417/0983) for examination from 2023 – the Teacher’s Guide content is matched lesson-by-lesson to the Student’s Book.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Comprehensively updated for the revised syllabus for examination from 2023.
· Lesson plans for every session in the Student’s Book; worksheets for every topic
· Fully supports the approach of the Student’s Book Third Edition, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
· Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book
· The accompanying download available on the Collins site, contains PowerPoint presentations, as well as all the source files from the Student’s Book download
· Written by highly experienced ICT teachers
Collins is working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.