The Collins Cambridge IGCSETM ICT Student’s Book Third Edition provides in-depth coverage of the IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417/0983) for examination from 2023. With an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, this course shows students how to make progress and prepare for their exams.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
· Be ready to teach the updated syllabus for examination from 2023 with the third edition of this popular coursebook. Fully and comprehensively updated to match the syllabus and include the latest hardware and software information.
· Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT.
· Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus. Each topic is broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning.
· Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student’s Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
· Successfully prepare for exams with end-of-session review and revise sections and summary boxes, as well as exam-style questions with annotated sample answers.
· The accompanying download, available on the Collins site, includes source files to accompany practical tasks, as well as sample answers to past paper questions in the Student’s Book with comments on these answers.
Collins is working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.