This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Confidently deliver the latest Cambridge IGCSET and O Level Additional Mathematics syllabuses (0606/4037) and develop fluency in students' mathematical skills with a comprehensive Student's Book focusing on the application of mathematical techniques to solve problems through a variety of activities.
- Facilitate engagement with mathematical concepts using discussion points to prompt deeper thinking.
- Demonstrate full understanding of mathematical principles with clear graphs, diagrams and illustrations to support theory.
- Encourage full understanding of mathematical techniques with 'annotation text' providing additional explanations.
- Provide plenty of opportunities for students to practise solving problems with activities which use real world examples.
- Prepare for assessment with worked examples and practice questions with non-calculator tasks clearly signposted throughout.
- Numerical answers to all questions are included in the back of the book. Worked solutions for the review exercises are available in the Boost eBook: Teacher edition.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.