- Provides strong support in preparing for the topics on the AQA A-level Economics specification
- Features up-to-date case studies that engage with the latest economic developments, including the effects of Brexit, the pandemic and more
- Includes features to help with quantitative skills support and developing chains of reasoning, plus making links between topics, with updated exam-style questions
- Gives some of the relevant background and real-world examples to help understanding of key economic issues, with clear and simple explanations of core concepts
- A new edition of a trusted resource, which maintains and develops its accessibility to make economics compelling for a wider audience
- Key topics for AQA A-level Economics, revised and up to date with new material including refreshed case studies, exam-style questions and study tips
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.