Did you know that research methods content is worth at least 25% of your final exam mark? That's more than three times as much as any other topic.
This new workbook provides full coverage of the AQA specification for research methods along with practical activities to help you properly understand what research methods are all about.
- Includes clear explanations of all research methods topics, including strengths and weaknesses.
- Based on the principle of 'doing', each content spread is followed by a related practical to complete in class and/or for homework.
- The workbook uses a spiral curriculum - revisiting topics so you can pick up a deeper understanding each time.
- Exam-style questions and MCQs help you assess your knowledge.
- Tips are given for 'top marks', based on what examiners are looking for in answers.
- Links are provided to specification-related psychological studies covered in our best-selling AQA Psychology student books.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.