Nicholas Walliman is the supervisor in your students′ pockets, making sure they understand all the essential methods for successfully carrying out a research project and negotiating the challenges and pitfalls. In this book, he:
· Takes students step-by-step through the research process
· Helps them formulate clear aims and objectives
· Explains all the vocabulary to understand the A – Z of research methods
· Ends each chapter with a reading guide for taking learning further with more resources to help get a deeper understanding of the issues discussed
· Improves research reports with practical advice on presenting findings in great tables, graphs and diagrams
· Opens his office door with reflective questions (and answers)
· Delivers the confidence to get started and get finished!
Social Research Methods: The Essentials is the perfect starting point and guide for your students′ research project.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.