What lies behind decision-making and improved educational and managerial performance? This book tries to answer by putting forth meaningful strategies in the context of planning and executive functions. This is based on five broad themes:
• Decisions are based on both emotions and rationality in varying proportions.
• Emotions and rationality are functions of the brain.
• Origin of planning and executive functions engaged in problem-solving, and how these functions are measured from three worlds, viz., world of physical objects, world of conscious and unconscious states and psychological control, and world of cultural products, such as language, theories in science, and objects of art.
• Improvement in planning and executive functions helps in better performance in both educational achievements and managerial decision-making.
• Methods to boost decision-making and planning.
This book will interest Educational Planners and Managers in business administration as well as the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Psychology, Management and Education.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.