- Investigates the commercial and strategic advantages of consolidation and cross-media expansion
- Examines the socio-political and cultural implications of media concentration
- Analyzes how policy makers have responded to media concentration and convergence
- Assesses the relationship between media ownership and economic performance
- Looks at the balance of power between politicians and media owners
This book offers an up-to-date critical overview of the contemporary media environment, as such it will be an essential text for all those with an interest in media economics, media policy, media law and management.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.