This timely and accomplished book offers readers a well informed, reliable guide to all aspects of qualitative secondary analysis.
· Defines secondary analysis
· Distinguishes between quantitative and qualitative secondary analysis
· Maps the main types of qualitative secondary analysis
· Covers the key ethical and legal issues
· Offers a practical guide to effective research
· Sets the agenda for future developments in the subject
Written by an experienced researcher and teacher with a background in sociology, the book is a comprehensive and invaluable introduction to this growing field of social research.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.