What is globalization? How have the world economies changed in recent years? What impact do these changes have on business and management practice? Through creative use of examples, case studies and exercises from organizations worldwide, this book demonstrates the many levels at which globalization impacts on contemporary businesses, society and organizations and elucidates the ways in which different globalization trends and factors interrelate.
Focusing on an integrated approach to understanding the effects of global trends such as new technologies, new markets, and cultural and political changes, the book enables students to understand the wider implications of globalization and apply this to their study and comprehension of contemporary business and management.
- opens with a short and current case which introduces the key concepts covered in that chapter
- provides an overview of chapter objectives to allow the student to navigate easily
- illustrates the chapter concepts with useful boxed examples
- concludes with a review of the key chapter concepts learnt
- provides a series of review and discussion questions
- offers ′Global Enterprise Project′ assignments for applying course concepts to the same company
- gives up-to-date references from many sources to direct student′s further reading.
Students can access the companion website which includes additional material in support of each chapter of the book by clicking on the `companion website′ logo above.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.