This Course Companion is designed to augment, rather than replace, existing textbooks for the course, and will provide:
- Helpful summaries of the course curriculum to aid lecture notes, seminars and written assignments
- Key summaries of the approach taken by the main developmental psychology textbooks
- Guidance on the essential study skills required
- Help with developing critical thinking
- Route-maps to aid the development of wider learning above and beyond textbooks
- Pointers to success in course exams
- A tutor′s-eye view of what course examiners are looking for
- An insider′s view of what key course concepts are really all about
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.