- introduces readers to key concepts and issues in quality management
- provides an overview of both managerial and critical perspectives on quality management
- presents the ′wisdom′ of quality management gurus
- documents the way quality is pursued in manufacturing, service and public sector organizations
- compares and contrasts hard and soft technologies of quality management
- critically reviews the rhetoric of TQM and business process re-engineering (BPR)
- examines the consequences of quality on stakeholders
- scrutinizes the language of quality management
- documents the mundane nature of quality managemnt practices through the use of real life case studies
Managing Quality is an up-to-date and student-centered treatment of quality management that will be essential reading for undergraduate students of operations and quality management. It will also be extremely relevant to all MBA students, and useful reading for students of HRM, organization theory and the sociology of organizations.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.