Examining the crucial role of innovation and entrepreneurship in achieving growth and ongoing success in the small business sector, this book carefully examines the processes by which small businesses identify new opportunities, evolve appropriate marketing strategies, develop new products and services and successfully launch these into the market.
- Includes a dedicated chapter on social entrepreneurship and family firms
- Explores issues of Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Packed with supporting "real world" case studies including Apple′s iPod, Facebook, Starbucks and YouTube to illustrate how entrepreneurial firms succeed.
- Learning features including learning aims, summaries, points for discussion, and further reading.
- Companion website with instructors′ manual and PowerPoint slides and access to full-text journal articles for students.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.