The chapters explore intriguing and important issues including:
- the history and methods of post-Keynesian economics
- money, credit and central banks
- growth and income distribution
- post-Keynesian macroeconomics as an alternative to the New Consensus
- the macroeconomics of unemployment and labor market issues
- European economic policies
- open economy models of distribution and growth
- international monetary and global economics
- financialisation and financial crisis.
This well-documented book will prove to be the essential guide for researchers and graduate students in macroeconomics and political economy. It will also prove inspiring to a wider audience interested in modern Keynesian macroeconomics.
Contributors:P. Arestis, R.A. Blecker, A.K. Dutt, G.A. Dymski, E. Hein, H. Herr, D.R. Howell, M. Lavoie, O. Onaran, E. Stockhammer
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.