From an award-winning author team, the advice contained here will empower you, and give you the confidence to identify and plan for the needs of every child in your care.
Topics discussed in chapters are as follows:
- observation and assessment of needs
- physical development, and how to spot problems
- communication, language and literacy, and how to spot difficulties
- personal, social and emotional development, in line with the holistic child emphasis of the EYFS
There are also:
- case studies of children between 0 to 5 years
- sample policies
- lots of photocopiable material, on the CD-Rom that comes with the book
Suitable for all early years students and practitioners, this book reminds the reader that all children require additional support at some stage, and that providing it is an essential part of good practice.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.