Packed with features to promote learning this text is ideal for use on an introductory methods course or for readers carrying out their own research project.
- an overview of the philosophy and principles of research
- qualitative and quantitative research methods and research design
- a critical review of selected methods
- methods of gathering information, such as interviews and focus groups, and discusses issues associated with ensuring quality of information
- appropriate methods for analysing and interpreting data, and covers the process of communicating research.
The inclusion of chapter objectives, regular summaries, questions for discussion and tasks and assignments, makes this the must-have text for researching politics.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.