Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Help your students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation with this unique series from the leading History publisher; developed by expert educators who know how to instil deep subject knowledge and an appetite for lifelong learning.
- Provides distinct approaches to the different components of the 2016 specification, ensuring that your classroom resources are tailored to learners' changing needs as they progress through the curriculum
- Caters for varying learning styles, using an exciting mix of clear narrative, visual stimulus materials and a rich collection of contemporary sources to capture the interest of all students
- Helps students maximise their grade potential and develop their exam skills through structured guidance on answering every question type successfully
- Blends in-depth coverage of topics with activities and strategies to help students acquire, retain and revise core subject knowledge across the years
- Builds on our experience publishing popular GCSE resources to supply you with accurate, authoritative content written by experienced teachers who understand the practical implications of new content and assessment requirements
Conflict in the Middle East, 1945-95 covers all three key topics in the specification: 'The birth of the state of Israel, 1945-63'; 'The escalating conflict, 1964-73'; 'Attempts at a solution, 1974-95'
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.