Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Reinforce students' geographical understanding throughout their course; clear topic summaries with sample questions and answers help students improve their exam technique and achieve their best.
Written by a teacher with extensive examining experience, this guide:
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at AS and A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips and knowledge-check questions
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develops independent learning and research skills
- Provides the content students need to produce their own revision notes
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.