Develop high-level skills in Edexcel A Level History through expert narrative and extended reading, including bespoke essays from current academics in the historical interpretations section.
History+ for Edexcel A Level: Nationalism, dictatorship and democracy in twentieth-century Europe facilitates students' progress and supports the thematic connections in the Edexcel A level History specification.
- Develops a strong understanding of Germany 1918-89, Italy 1911-46 and Spain 1930-78 through expert, well-researched accessible narrative
- Ensures targeted development of essay, interpretation and source analysis skills through progressive guidance on answering exam-style questions
- Helps monitor and ensure progress with regular suggestions for note-making activities and peer support
- Provides the opportunity to analyse and evaluate works of real history, with bespoke commissioned historians' essays on 'How far was Hitler's foreign policy responsible for the Second World War?'
This title has complete coverage of the following units in Edexcel's specification.
- Germany and West Germany, 1918-89
- The rise and fall of fascism in Italy, c1911-46
- Spain, 1930-78: republicanism, Francoism and the re-establishment of democracy
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.