Exam Board: Edexcel
Subject: Religious Studies
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Endorsed for Edexcel
Trust Victor Watton to maximise every student's potential with his trademark mix of well-paced, focused content coverage and confidence-boosting exam support tailored to the 2016 Edexcel requirements.
- Progressively builds students' subject knowledge through accessible explanations of religious and thematic concepts, topics and terms
- Helps students learn, retain and revise the key content by following a clear and consistent structure that maps every topic against the specification
- Offers a complete solution to assessment preparation with practice questions and expert guidance on how students can improve their responses
- Enhances students' interest and understanding using a variety of engaging visual sources, textual extracts and activities to illustrate different practices, perspectives and teachings
Edexcel GCSE RS Spec A: Faith and Practice in the 21st Century
- Area of study 1: Study of religion - Catholic Christianity
- Area of study 2: Study of second religion -Islam and Judaism
- Area of study 3: Philosophy and ethics
- Covers the short course content for Catholic Christianity and Islam or Judaism
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.