Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Ensure your students are fully supported throughout their course with Edexcel PE for GCSE Third Edition.
This reliable and accessible textbook is structured to match the specification exactly and will provide your students with the knowledge they need, while giving them the opportunity to build skills through appropriate activities.
- Key questions to direct thinking and help students focus on the key points
- Learning goals to keep you on track with the requirements of the specification
- Summaries to aid revision and help all students access the main points
- Definition of key words to aid and consolidate understanding of technical vocabulary and concepts
- Activities to build conceptual understanding and sound knowledge and understanding, analysis, evaluation and application skills
- New practical section to help you plan for the NEA
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.