Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for Edexcel
Motivate and re-engage students to succeed in Edexcel GCSE Maths 9-1 with this fresh and contemporary approach that blends classroom and independent learning and provides a tailor-made solution for every student, addressing misconceptions, tricky topics and exam technique.
- Developed specifically for the new Edexcel GCSE 9-1 specification, this book offers a variety of targeted activities to engage and stimulate students to succeed in a year.
- Presents strategies to help with problem-solving questions.
- Highlights areas of weakness with diagnostic Skill Check questions that point to relevant sections within the book that can be revisited to reinforce learning.
- Provides guidance on effective exam techniques designed to help consistently grow and develop independent learning.
- Offers plenty of opportunities to test understanding with follow-up assessments at the end of each unit.
- Equips you with a new approach presented in an informal style to help engage and motivate students.
Secure success in a Year with:
3 Exam practice papers
69 'Do I know it now?' and 48 'Can I apply it now?' follow-up assessments - for students to test their knowledge and problem-solving skills
45 Did you know? panels - show students the usefulness of the mathematics
55 'What you need to know' summaries - provide the essential basics for each topic in an easy-to-use format
70 'How to do it' panels - worked examples with solutions to enhance understanding of individual topics
70 Learning Exercises - help students develop and practice their skills
48 Problem-solving Exercises - offer students the opportunity to bring together their knowledge and problem solving skills in exam-style questions
5 Problem-solving chapters dedicated to the key area of problem solving
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.