The definitive guide to the full qualitative research process, from design to dissemination, this is everything you need to understand how good quality research is produced, and how to use and enrich your own work with it.
New to this edition:
- A new structure follows the research process step-by-step
- Brand new chapter on digital methods and social media data explores cutting-edge research
- Multi-disciplinary case studies give you real research examples whatever your subject
- Focused reading exercises help you explore the literature and build a better bibliography
- Integrated online resources, to master the key concepts, discover real research and track your progress
An Introduction to Qualitative Research has everything a social science student needs to understand and explore the richness of qualitative research.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.