This title will be released on .
This eBook is no longer available for sale.
This eBook is not available in your country.
FIFTH EDITION, UPDATED FOR 2020. The authoritative guide to producing, directing, shooting, editing, and distributing your video or film. Whether you aspire to be a great filmmaker yourself or are looking for movie gifts, this comprehensive guide to filmmaking is the first step in turning a hobby into a career.
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker’s Handbook is now updated with the latest advances in HD and digital formats. For students and teachers, professionals and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
• Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, corporate, broadcast, and experimental videos and films
• Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras
• In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, editing, and mixing
• Understanding HDR, RAW, Log, 4K, UHD, and other formats
• The business aspects of funding and producing your project
• Getting your movie shown in theaters, on television, streaming services, and online
Download file formats
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
Digital Rights Management (DRM)
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
- Adobe Digital Editions (This is a free app specially developed for eBooks. It's not the same as Adobe Reader, which you probably already have on your computer.)