Build your capacity to lead your school to greatness!
Great leaders are made, not born. Written by the authors of From Good Schools to Great Schools,
this sequel shows how great school leaders can be developed and how leaders can acquire the powerful personal leadership characteristics that the best administrators use to lead their schools to greatness. Chapters include:
- Self-assessments that reveal your inherent leadership dispositions
- Tips from exceptional principals in the field
- Strategies and case studies for developing specific leadership qualities
- Application exercises that put the strategies into action
- Reflection activities that encourage professional growth
SAGE Publications; September 2010
- ISBN: 9781452223810
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Leading Good Schools to Greatness
- Author: Susan P. Gray; William A. Streshly
In The Press
"This book is a must-read for anyone who would like to take the necessary steps to improve their schools, instructional practices, and skill in leadership."