Improve instructional leadership practice with proven, easy-to-understand strategies for data-based decision making!
This reader-friendly second edition of Schools and Data provides real-world examples and step-by-step procedures for collecting and organizing data, providing every school leader with the means to facilitate more appropriate and effective decision making. With a highly practical method for statistical analysis, this highly accessible resource places special emphasis on:
- Connecting statistics and educators’ daily work
- Integrating Excel and SPSS technology
- Strengthening educators’ data interpretation skills
- Increasing the focus on correlation and regression
- Building strong skills in problem analysis, program evaluation, data-driven decision making, and report preparation
"Real-world examples accompany step-by-step procedures for collecting, organizing, and using data to provide leaders with more effective decision-making tools. A 'must' for educators and administrators in school settings."