Why reinvent the wheel? Use these ready-made tools to implement RTI!
This all-inclusive guide outlines the steps to establish an RTI team and system. The book provides the necessary forms, checklists, examples, and advice to streamline implementation, plus a companion website with digital versions of the tools. Cindy Lawrence considers the practical challenges that team members encounter, including how to:
- Set up an effective team, from leader to record keeper
- Set goals based on school assessment scores
- Determine the method for assessing struggling students
- Compile a comprehensive case file to maximize learner development
- Successfully communicate with parents