Transform your classroom into a dynamic learning environment for all students!
Focusing on engaging students through brain-based teaching practices, this resource provides practical ideas and implementation strategies for putting the principles of Green Light classrooms into practice. Tuned to the way today’s students learn best, this book offers:
- Five principles of high-five teaching
- Detailed sample high-five lesson plans in math, science, reading, writing, and social studies
- Case studies, technology connections, and ways to create true learning communities
- An appendix of sample forms, games, and other essential classroom resources
SAGE Publications; August 2010
- ISBN: 9781452214931
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: High-Five Teaching, K–5
- Author: Richard Allen (ed.); Cindy Waldman (ed.)
In The Press
“Every teacher who is ready to move beyond ‘this is how it was taught to me’ and step into the future of how 21st-century students learn needs to read this book. With this book, teachers can truly discover what it takes to reach and empower every learner. High-Five Teaching is replete with specific examples and suggestions any teacher can use as exciting and fun ideas that work for today’s students."