Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness
- Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes
- Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questionsThe Revision Guide also has:
- Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options
- An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.
Also available: Cambridge International A and AS Level Geography textbook (ISBN: 9781444123166) by Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness and endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations.
This title has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy. See details.