Lead successful, lasting reform in your school or district!
No matter what change your school or district is facing, this definitive book shows how to involve school and district leaders every step of the way. Developed by pioneers of K-12 change management, the Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM) enables you to:
- Understand, predict, and address teacher concerns and reactions
- Use a series of powerful Learning Maps to help individuals and teams manage change
- See CBAM in action through a running case study
- Build credibility and trust to set a foundation for meaningful, lasting change
SAGE Publications; March 2013
- ISBN: 9781452278384
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Implementing Change Through Learning
- Author: Shirley M. Hord; Jim Roussin
In The Press
"Change requires learning and learning produces change. Hord, Roussin, and Hall generously provide the tools educators need to promote the learning necessary to achieve the change they seek to make."