The premier guide to acing the exam—completely revised!
The toughest test in Texas has been updated—and so has this best-selling preparation book. As you explore each element of the exam’s new structure—eleven competencies within six domains—you’ll make the transition from thinking like a teacher to reflecting, reacting, and responding like a learner-centered principal. Features of the third edition include:
- An overview of the updated TExES philosophy
- In-depth analysis of the new domains and competencies
- Real-life stories and applications
- Test-taking strategies—online and offline
- Tips for time management and stress relief before, during, and after the exam