Stay a step ahead of technological change so that every student can flourish!
Students and classrooms are growing more technologically savvy every semester, and falling behind is not an option. This new edition of an essential text shows educational leaders how to equip their students for the future, with updates such as:
- Digital developments of the past decade that school leaders must address
- New content covering the Common Core, distributed leadership, adult learning theory, digital citizenship, cybersecurity, cloud computing, and more
- A new chapter on creating a “culture of technology” that goes beyond mere user manuals to create responsible, tech-savvy students
SAGE Publications; September 2013
- ISBN: 9781483306438
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Planning for Technology
- Author: Bruce M. Whitehead; Devon Jensen; Floyd A. Boschee
In The Press
"This book emphasizes leadership, relationships, implementation, learning, and assessment. This book is an excellent resource for those who want to have a voice in technology planning and be a resource for other educators."