100 ways to get students hooked on math!
That one question got you stumped? Or maybe you have the answer, but it’s not all that compelling. Al Posamentier and his coauthors to the rescue with this handy reference containing fun answers to students’100 most frequently asked math questions. Even if you already have the answers, Al’s explanations are certain to keep kids hooked.
The big benefits? You’ll discover high-interest ways to
- Teach to the Common Core’s math content standards
- Promote inquiry and process in mathematical thinking
- Build procedural skills and conceptual understanding
- Encourage flexibility in problem solving
- Emphasize efficient test-taking strategies