Connect Common Core, inquiry, and technology!
While technology ushers in exciting and innovative educational opportunities, finding best practices for complete integration remains a challenge. In this practical resource, educators will discover a roadmap for implementing digital age best practices. With discussions on how to promote networked collaboration, bolster purposeful inquiry, and anchor student decision-making and learning with digital-age tools, these research-based strategies deliver:
- A user-friendly road map for digital transition into new Common Core Standards
- Lesson plans, benchmarks, and instructional units to bridge the link between 21st century skills, Common Core Standards, and student achievement
- Practical tips for classroom, building, and district implementation
- Tools and guidance for successful PLCs
SAGE Publications; October 2013
- ISBN: 9781483332123
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Improving Achievement With Digital Age Best Practices
- Author: Christopher M. Moersch
In The Press
"Rather than keeping the discussion at the theoretical level, Moersch provides concrete scenarios and the success and challenges. The need for administrative support and leadership is detailed, as are walkthrough examples and implementation recommendations. This text is scholarly, but accessible, and includes a balance of real-life examples and strategies."