Put learning back into the hands of the learner!
Personalized learning empowers learners to take control of their own learning. This resource draws on Universal Design for Learning® principles to create a powerful shift in classroom dynamics by developing self-directed, self-motivated learners. You’ll discover:
- A system that reduces barriers and maximizes learning for all learners
- An explanation distinguishing personalization from differentiation and individualization
- The Stages of Personalized Learning Environments that transform teacher and learner roles.
- Background information to build a rationale on why to personalize learning
- Strategies around the culture shift in classrooms and schools as you personalize learning.
As recognized authorities, the authors have led educational innovation for almost three decades.